Thursday, February 18, 2010

BE MINE...

What a wonderful Valentine's weekend!! Saturday I went to a friends baby shower and when I returned home this is what I found...




Each rose had something that Curt loves about me under it. He also wrote "I love you" In a bunch of different languages on slips of paper and put them all over the house. I am still finding them!! The love letter he wrote me was all translated into Romanian!!

Then... DRUM ROLL... he made the fruit bouquet!! Yes he cut pineapple into heart shapes and used Styrofoam balls and toothpicks to put it all together! AMAZING!! I loved it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday I made a very special dinner for Curter!!





Cheese,white chocolate, milk chocolate, and caramel fondue.
Delicious artisan bread, lots of fruit, and my very first attempt at making cheesecake (Curt's favorite)!
I also made a few skewers of Chipotle lime chicken and bourbon cubed steak. Leftovers have lasted days!! But it was amazing!!

********************************************************

Tuesday Claire had her doctors appointment. It was supposed to be her six month check up but I dropped the ball so instead it was a seven month appointment!! She is teething, had shots, and we took away her pacifier all at the same time but this totally made her day! When we got home from the doctor's office Claire had a bunch of mail waiting for her! She got such fun valentines from her Grandma and Grandpa's and cousins. Claire is such a lucky girl to have such a great and loving family! Thank you to everyone who sent such cute gifts!! She love them all and I even let her lick the suckers for a little bit!! We love you and miss you all!!






We LOVE love around our house and there is lots of it!!

7 comments:

Rylie said...

Seriously are you trying to make us all jealous? ;) Glad you guys had a great Valentines day!!

Whittron said...

LOVE the LOVE!!!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Very cute! Claire is so adorable with that smile of hers!!! Also I am very impressed with your meal! Our version of the perfect Valentines meal? Chris ordered a pizza so I wouldn't have to do anything! ha ha ha.

Our Birdiful Family! said...

She is so darling! and your valentines day looked fabulous! You guys are so cute!

Unknown said...

OMG!! you guys are sooo amazing!!

Titus Fam said...

The dinner looks like it turned out Awesome Jules! The fondue sets do look like they were perfect. We'll see you SOON!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a fun little Valentines Day! Or should I say BIG! You guys go all out! Claire is adorable! Hey I am really wanting to get into Zumba! Are the benefits of the exercise good (I guess I mean do you see results) and are the videos that you can but and use at home good?

Bubbles