Monday, February 22, 2010

My Most Special Julie

I know that Julie posted all the pictures of our wonderful Valentines day and that I got a lot of complaints that it was too much and I made other men look bad. I just had to tell my wife how much she meant to me and how much I cared about her. I wish I could have done more and even more than that is to do this more often for her because she deserves it. She is the most incredible woman in this world. She does everything for me. I am so spoiled by her. She makes me feel so happy and makes everything worth while. I wanted to tell everyone how much I loved the dinner (pics below). It was the most incredible and thoughtful dinner I have ever eaten. It was the most gourmet romantic dinner I can remember. Claire helped us out by going to bed early and we had candles everywhere with a red (maroon) tablecloth and the most incredible spread ever. Everything was my favorite that Julie made and I did not want to stop eating because it tasted so good and it took me a long time to stop. It was a very special night and I look forward to having many more of these with my amazing and special Julie Ann. I love you sweetie.

1 comment:

Justin and Shannon Sotelo said...

I love reading about how much you two love each other!!! It makes me happy!

Bubbles