Friday, April 9, 2010

DADDY OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO.....

I will give you three guesses but you better get it on the first one!!


YES! This is Curt studying for a final while entertaining and feeding Claire. I have never seen a daddy quite like Curt. He is ALWAYS there to play with Claire and get her whatever she needs. When he is home he changes more diapers than I do and fights me when I try and take a turn. I have never seen a more protective daddy! Curt is always watching and checking to make sure his little girl is ok. He plays with her nonstop! Its so cute to watch her study him and touch his rough face when he has stubble.

Claire lights up instantly when she see's her daddy and she can hardly control her excitement. Daddies and daughters have a special bond. I cherish the one I have with my daddy, and it is so very touching to see the one my daughter has with hers. It's especially amazing to see it from the eyes of a mother and watching the man that I love create that bond. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Now that's multitasking! haha! So adorable. Aren't dads the best?! I love seeing my hubs with my babies. It really makes them men!

Bubbles