Saturday, May 15, 2010

TRAVEL BUG!

OUR TRIP TO D.C. FOR MARCH MADNESS

Claire playing dress up at Grandma and Grandpa Martin's! We were there for a week during March Madness!


When we were in D.C. we got to visit and spend some time with my brother and his cute family. Claire had so much fun with her cousins. It was great to see them! 


CUTE CUTE GIRLS!! Claire with her Aunt Marissa and her cousin Arista! 


GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!!! 



Just a random picture of our cute little munchkin after she ate!


OUR TRIP TO UTAH! 
 
Claire and I went on a fun trip to Utah. While we were there we stayed one night at my oldest brother, Keith's, house. We got spoiled by amazing food (my brother is probably the best cook I know) and Claire was completely enthralled with all the kids to play with! While we were there, Claire disappeared for a while and when I went to look for her this is what I found! Her Oldest girl cousin, Emma, had taken her into her adorable room and was doing her hair. SO CUTE!!

Emma has the cutest girly room! My brother did all the work!

Claire with her cousins! Levi, Emma, Eliza, Caleb, and Seth. (Jonah was missing from this picture)

There's Jonah! He is on the swing to the far left! Claire loved her cousins new play set!

Claire at Grandma Geri and Grandpa Jon's! My mom made her look so adorable I had to take pictures. (Yes, I took about twenty!)

We also stayed one night at my brother Gordon's! They have a great home on a lot of land. I was so impressed with how much they do with all of that space! Alexander bit into his lip so he had to have a band-aid on it! Ouch! But he is one tough kid! 

Claire love seeing all of their animals! This is one of their two black cats. They also have a new little puppy! I have great video of Claire playing with the dog. I will have to post that later!

Claire and her cousin William. This was taken at my sister, Rachel's, house. She and her family were in the process of moving while we were there. I am sad, I realized I didn't get any pictures of them.

Claire and I were two very lucky girls! We flew to Utah using my mom's buddy passes, (thank you mom) and when we were on our return flight we were upgraded to FIRST CLASS!!! Claire is quite the little frequent flyer. For being only nine months old she has probably already earned the upgrade! :)

We are so blessed to have such great families. I always say how lucky our kids are to have two sets of wonderful grandparents to be a part of their lives. Plus all the wonderful aunts and uncles and cousins! We love our families! Thank you everyone for helping us have such wonderful trips!

While we were in Utah we also got to visit Claire's great grandparents. I wish I had taken pictures of that too. We went to Curt's grandma's house and got to visit with a few of the relatives on that side of the family! It was so awesome that we got to see so many people.

I was lucky enough to get some time with my super busy and amazing friend Kami! We got her on her day off! How lucky! We had a great time talking and shopping! I sure miss her! It's great to have such a wonderful friend.

1 comment:

Jones - Keeping Up With M.O.M. said...

Claire is totally gorgeous! Yay! for #2. I'm sure you will make a very handsome boy! :-)

xoxo
Jones

Bubbles