Sunday, April 17, 2011

HAVING A BLAST

We have been having so much fun!  But wow we have been busy!

After picking our strawberries we had so many that we had to make strawberry jam! It turned out so delicious. I was surprised how many jars it made. So many that we had to take some to our neighbors.

DSCN4112

Making the jam inspired me to do something I have been wanting to try for some time. My brother Gordon and my sister Alana make their own homemade yogurt so I decided to try. It turned out AMAZING! It was so fun to try and I will be making it more in the future! DSCN4186DSCN4198

I mixed the yogurt with a little of the jam and topped it with cereal! YUM!DSCN4228

This was my favorite way to enjoy the yogurt. Fresh fruit and granola! DSCN4246

PLAY PLAY PLAY! We love to play!

I am pretty sure Claire ended up with more paint on her than on the paper but we had so much fun!DSCN4334When daddy comes home he always goes outside to play with Claire before dinner. Claire is the most lucky girl! So am I … seriously, I mean look at that handsome studly man!  DSCN4136DSCN4148      DSCN4240 First of all you have to know that I HATE baking. I have never been good at it. Also I am not very artistic so that is my disclaimer before I share these next pictures. DSCN4257 DSCN4259 DSCN4267

Those were my first two attempts at making cupcakes. It was fun. The basketballs were for my two brother-in-laws birthdays. Chris Martin and Chris Coates.

We have also had fun lately going to the driving range and hitting golf balls. Going to the beach. We also visited our cannery and got some food storage supplies and took our kids to the temple grounds and walked around. Curt and I also gave talks in church today!  I am not that great at getting pictures all the time. I am sad I didn’t get any of the kids at the beach. It was Andrew’s first trip there so I was extra sad. We will have plenty of other trips there so next time I will get some!

I know I don’t have any pictures of my darling Andrew in this post but to make up for it my next post will be all about him. I will post about his blessing. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great job on the cupcakes!! They are super cute. :) Again I am sad that I missed your talk, but I'm sure it was awesome!!

Bubbles